Thursday, January 4, 2024

I am unbiased


 

I was sitting in a restaurant in the Atlanta airport.  A number of folks were drinking at the bar.  [not me.  not today.]  When people drink they tend to get smarter, and louder.  Two guys were talking about the college bowl games.

One said, "I am unbiased." And went on from there.

I laughed inside.  No one is unbiased.  If you think you are unbiased, then think again.  We all have our filters.  We only make progress against them when we admit that they exist.  Only then can we look at them and determine if our paradigms are healthy or not.

Unbiased???  No.  We all wear a pair of glasses through which we see the world.  Is yours, is mine a healthy one?  Is it based on love?  Does it lead to kindness?

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - -

I am leading a trip to Ireland October 15-24, 2024.
click here for the brochure

If you have questions, feel free to email me at jsbrink57@gmail.com

No comments: