Wednesday, January 17, 2024

What to talk about

What will we talk about.  What should we talk about. 

Sometimes we worry about how an encounter with a person will go.  How will they be?  What will I say?  What will we talk about.

I was visiting with a friend and we agreed that there is never a need to worry about what the conversation will hold.  We can talk about anything, or nothing.

I think the sign of a truly remarkable relationship is when you can just hang with someone and nothing needs to be said.  We are comfortable in the silence.  Sitting in silence is a message of comfort and trust.

I hope that you have some friends that you can talk with and that you can just sit with.  No words are required.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - -

I am leading a trip to Ireland October 15-24, 2024.
click here for the brochure

If you have questions, feel free to email me at jsbrink57@gmail.com

No comments: