Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Gift Giving

I had breakfast with a friend a few weeks ago.  We discussed gift giving.  They had a plan that I thought was pretty cool for gifting for children or grandchildren.  

She always gives...

  • One thing that you want
  • one thing that you need
  • one thing that you wear
  • and one thing that you read

My best advice on gifting, is to give and ask for the gift of time.  My daughter Jennifer, for Christmas gave me a gift certificate to a restaurant that we both like.  The card made it clear that this would be for just the two of us to spend some time.  Oh! The gift of time!

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - -

I am leading a trip to Ireland October 15-24, 2024.
click here for the brochure

If you have questions, feel free to email me at jsbrink57@gmail.com

No comments: