Wednesday, August 27, 2008

the dancing gene

Yes, once again I have the dancing gene. I was on the mega-tron screen at Royal's stadium the other night. Dancing is good, even if it embarrasses your kids.

Dancing is holy. Dancing is spiritual. David danced before the Lord. 2 Sam 6.

Keep in mind, if you are grousing around about something, if your head is down and you are unhappy, while you are carrying a grudge, others are out dancing.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeff,
Keep in mind that there are varying degress of the Dancing Gene. It starts somewhere around,"I have rhythm, therefore I can dance" (and get on the mega-tron) and ends at "Baryshnikov".
As a rule, the Royals administration trains the camera operators to find the people on the low end of the spectrum to put on the mega-tron. In the future you may want to qualify your statement by saying;"I have the the low end, mega-tron dancing gene". It still makes you happy. Just kidding, I am jealous.
I didnt get the dancing gene at all.
Erik B

lost said...

I have not had the chance to get to the K yet this year, but I have heard that the new Jumbotron is really Big! That must have been quite a site...Visualizing the picture of you dancing on that screen has given me a great start to my day. I decided to do a little "jig" myself this morning in honor of yours. I am having a hard seeing the positive every day right now, but this blog helps me brings things back to earth. The dance was a good start today. Thanks for all that you do Jeff! God is Good!