Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Giving Thanks for People

Do you ever find yourself in a conversation with someone and another person comes up? Just the mention of their name brings a sense of joy and appreciation to the discussion.

These are great people and we all know them. They have a character and a way about them that is just a blessing to everyone they meet.

For all of the people that we know that can be annoying, we should really stop and give thanks for the great people that we know. What a tremendous gift from God it is to know such folks. I know many many wonderful people and I thank God for the opportunity of having them in my life.

It's a beautiful day in god's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a warm and fuzzy feeling when I speak of my friends and even about others that I do not know so well. I love that feeling!! It is a blessing that there are so many GOOD people out there!! B