Tuesday, August 26, 2008

the slippery slope

Dear Friend,

This is a slippery slope. I know you don't see it, but there is quicksand ahead. There are unseen pitfalls along the way. Your feet are already stuck in the miry clay. There is so much hurt and devastation that is going to be unleashed. Nothing will be the same if you go through this wormhole.

I know you want out. Get out. Just do it. Turn the ship around.

I know that things look hopeless. Jesus can help. This is not a convenient saying. I am telling you that you can rely on him to find the strengh to turn your life around. He is the great forgiver and the great restorer. The spiritual nature of the Christian faith is real and you can grab ahold of it now and find the strength that you need. One hundred friends stand at the ready to help you. Say the word, pick up the phone. We will come and help you. You have my number.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No matter who you are or where you are, you have a friend in me! I will help. Call me; let's do lunch, whatever.
Glenda Accardo