Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Corona

My friend Robyn Miller is the lead pastor at the Woods Chapel United Methodist Church in Lees Summit, Missouri.  She sent out an email about closing the church due to the corona virus.  I loved the positive reminder that she offered...

Every time I look at my phone, it seems like everything is being cancelled, but like I said this morning, some things will NOT: 

Conversations will not be cancelled
Relationships will not be cancelled
Love will not be cancelled
Songs will not be cancelled
Self-care will not be cancelled
HOPE will not be cancelled
COMPASSION will not be cancelled.

And the love of Jesus Christ will not be cancelled!

Really good stuff to remember!!!

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

- - - - - - - -

I am leading a trip to Ireland in July... If you are interested in reading about it, or joining in, the link is below.....

Treasures of Ireland
July 13-22, 2020
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/ir20071320a17768#eotours

No comments: