Tuesday, March 17, 2020

lights out

The other night I was trying to watch TV.  I noticed that someone had left the bathroom light on and fan running.  I don't hear as well as I used to, so I got up and turned off the light and fan so I could hear the TV.

In about ten seconds, they both came back on.  OH MY GOSH!!!  Obviously someone was in there.  Yes, it was my son.  I apologized profusely for plunging him into darkness.

Sometimes we think we know what is going on, but we don't.  Sometimes we are so lost in what we are doing that we don't pay attention to what others are doing.

May we all be a bit less self consumed and a bit more aware of others.

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

- - - - - - - -

I am leading a trip to Ireland in July... If you are interested in reading about it, or joining in, the link is below.....

Treasures of Ireland
July 13-22, 2020
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/ir20071320a17768#eotours

No comments: