Saturday, March 7, 2020

The Spirit in me greets the Spirit in you


When I was younger I attended a church where we sang a song during the passing of the peace.  During the handshaking time we sang “The Spirit in me greets the Spirit in you.”

I was thinking about this the other day, about how sometimes we talk to people and we are just going thru the motions.  Sometimes we just don’t see them.  Sometimes it is like we do not even care.  Hi how are you fine.  How are you fine.  Fine.

But there is a spirit in me and there is a spirit in you.  What if we became more cognizant of the fact that that person is a spirit.  Let’s look past the age or the gender.  Let’s look past what we see that is good or bad.  Let’s look at the person and see them as a spirit.

The spirit in me greets the spirit in you.


It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com
- - - - - - - -

I am leading a trip to Ireland in July... If you are interested in reading about it, or joining in, the link is below.....

Treasures of Ireland
July 13-22, 2020
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/ir20071320a17768#eotours

No comments: