Sunday, March 15, 2020

music calms the savage beast

The other day I was upset about something.
Could you tell?
I sat down on the couch and started watching the documentary on Netflix about ZZ-Top.

It was awesome!!! It was wonderful!!  It changed my mood.
Music calmed the beast.

I remember this feeling when I watched the HBO special on the Eagles.
I remember this feeling from other music shows that I have watched.

If you are in a funk, sit down and watch a documentary about music.
We humans love music.
Music reaches us.
Sit down.  Watch and listen.  It will fill you with joy!!!

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com
- - - - - - - -

I am leading a trip to Ireland in July... If you are interested in reading about it, or joining in, the link is below.....

Treasures of Ireland
July 13-22, 2020
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/ir20071320a17768#eotours

No comments: