Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Feelings

"I was different people then!"
Feelings.... wo wo wo feeeeelings...... wo wo wo feeeelllings....

Feelings are fickle.  As I write this I am unhappy about something.  It is odd though, I know that I should not be bothered by this thing, but for whatever reason, I am.

I know that I will feel better shortly, that this is not that big of a thing.  I just need to ride out my feelings.  In a little bit of time I won't feel this way.

Please remember when you are upset about something, feelings are fickle.  They come and go.  They get over blown.

Don't punch anyone or say anything bad.  You will feel better soon.

This too shall pass.

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com
- - - - - - - -

I am leading a trip to Ireland in July... If you are interested in reading about it, or joining in, the link is below.....

Treasures of Ireland
July 13-22, 2020
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/ir20071320a17768#eotours

No comments: