Tuesday, March 24, 2020

six feet apart

 Six feet apart.

Stay safe.  No sneezing.  No coughing.  No hacking.

We are supposed to stay six feet away from each other.  No hugs, no warmth, no closeness.  I understand but I hate it.

As soon as this health scare passes, I am going to hug you.  In a totally safe and friend only way, I am going to hug you for a long time.  I am going to host a hug party at my house.

I am going to hug my neighbors.  I am going to hug everyone at church.  I am going to hug the server at the Olive Garden.

I am going to hug everyone.
I miss you and I love you.

I hug you from afar.

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

- - - - - - - -

I am leading a trip to Ireland in July... If you are interested in reading about it, or joining in, the link is below.....

Treasures of Ireland
July 13-22, 2020
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/ir20071320a17768#eotours

No comments: