Friday, March 6, 2020

don't quit

Something did not go my way.
I was disappointed.
I was sad.
I was mad.

Things ought to go my way.
but they don't always.

It is easy to get sad and mad, but don't be bad.
Don't add bad to the sad and mad.

Don't take your toys and go home.
Don't quit the team.
Don't become a recluse.

Give yourself a few days to pout.
Then rise from the ashes and remember.

Life is not about things going my way.
Life is good even when things don't go my way.
This one thing is only one thing, there are many many good things.
Many people love you and need what you bring to the table.
Rise from the ashes of yesterday.
Pick up your glove and get back in the game.

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com
- - - - - - - -

I am leading a trip to Ireland in July... If you are interested in reading about it, or joining in, the link is below.....

Treasures of Ireland
July 13-22, 2020
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/ir20071320a17768#eotours

No comments: