Tuesday, March 31, 2020

the best parts

Regarding yesterday's post about finding and being a helper...
the response has been overwhelming.
My inbox is absolutely filling up...
thank you for your hearts of compassion!!!
 I have heard from readers in Vero Beach, Stuart, Ft. Pierce, Cape Coral, Independence, Lees Summit and Blue Springs, offering to help.  If you need help in any way, email me at jsbrink57@gmail.com and I will connect you with a local helper.  Thanks to all of you who have offered to help!!!
So touching!!!


Now on to today's post...

We all have good sides and bad sides.
Tough times bring who we are to the surface.

In these days of uncertainty, may the very best of who you are, rise to the surface.
I pray for you and me, the strength to suppress all negativity and anger.  I pray for you and me, the ability to deal with and minimize worry.

And by the power of God, I speak hope into every one of you.
I see the good in you!  I see your strength!  I see your ability to lead!

Not every one is as healthy as you are.  Not everyone can be you.  That is all the more reason for you and me to be the best you and me that we can.

Rise to the top!  Stand tall!  Instill hope!  And as my friend Marcus Miller says, "be the good."

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: