Thursday, March 10, 2022

Announcing a Holy Land Trip 2023

Exciting news!  I will be co-leading a trip to the Holy Land with Rev. Sherri Swanson and Rev. Aaron Brown.

The dates are January 23-February 1, 2023.

This trip includes all of the traditional sites:  Bethlehem, Jerusalem, The Church of the Nativity, The Church of the Holy Sepulcher,  the Mount of Olives, and The Garden Tomb.  We will go for a boat ride on the Sea of Galilee.  One of my favorite places is Caesarea by the Sea with the Roman aqueduct.  There is so much to see:  the Temple Mount, the Holocaust Museum, Masada and more.

click here for the brochure

If you choose to sign up, please send me a note and let me know.  The registration form will ask for my tour host number which is 17768.

Or you can sign up using Sherri's 57707

or Aaron's 60922

Roman Aqueduct

Ruins of Jeroboam's Temple

Sea of Galilee

Caesarea Philipi

The Dead Sea

Jerusalem from the Mt of Olives


A trip to the Holy Land is a lifetime memory.  I am excited just thinking about it.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.






No comments: