Monday, March 7, 2022

Hungry for?

Subway's ham egg and
cheese flatbread... Mmm
We all get hungry from time to time.  I know some people who get hangry if they don't eat in time.

I think it is interesting what we get the cravings for.  I love breakfast food.  24 hours a day I can eat breakfast food.

I love a good steak.  A hamburger.  A chicken sandwich.  I love my wife's lasagna and pasta dishes but they are not good for my weight.



The other morning I was hungry and landed at Subway.  They have a wonderful breakfast sandwich, actually it is a wrap.  Ham, egg and cheese on flatbread.  Add some onions and black pepper and it is to die for.  Lo cal too.

Next time you are eating something that you like, take a moment to appreciate it.  We are so blessed to have so many opportunities to eat in America.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: