Friday, March 25, 2022

River Cruise Day 2

 And so I am taking stock for what I will miss if the luggage does not show up.  One thing for sure, besides clean clothes is the charger for my computer.  If this does not show up, soon my Acer will die and I will not be able to post blogs.  We shall see!

We arrived at the boat and it is beautiful!  We are on it's first voyage and everything is brand new.  From the ship, Amsterdam looks very commercial with a lot of square buildings.  When I got off the ship and went for a walk, I saw some beautiful sites.












It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - - -

I am, along with Sherri Swanson and Aaron Brown, leading a trip to the Holy Land January 23-February 2, 2023.

For more information, click the link below.  And if you have any questions, please feel free to email me at jsbrink57@gmail.com

Click here for the brochure

No comments: