Monday, March 14, 2022

It is Good

In Genesis 1, God made everything and when he was finished, he said it was "good."

Good. Good. Good.

Did not sleep well? Lots on your mind? Life is still good.
Rainy day? Rained on you during your walk from the car to the store? Still Good.
Worried about things in your life? It's still good.
Sad about some things? Someone is sick? Life is still good.

It is good, not because every circumstance is to our liking, but because God is good, and he is with us. Life changes. He never does. He saw it all, from beginning to end and he said, It is Good.

My knees are shot, my hair is gone, and I have other problems that I probably cannot explain here, but life is still good.  We have so much to be thankful for.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.


I am, along with Sherri Swanson and Aaron Brown, leading a trip to the Holy Land January 23-February 2, 2023.

For more information, click the link below.  And if you have any questions, please feel free to email me at jsbrink57@gmail.com

Click here for the brochure

No comments: