Monday, March 28, 2022

the movie "Old"



I watched the movie, "Old" by M. Night Shyamalan.  I thought it was fantastic.  Painful, but good.  

These folks get stuck on this beach and age very rapidly.  They go bald, they get cancer, they get wrinkles and they get dementia.  Their kids grow up, years in days.

At one point one fellow says to his wife, "there is this word, I forget the word, but it is about my feelings for you."

Well the word that he was looking for of course was love.  Imagine not remembering the word "love."  What a sad world that would be.

I love you!!!  Share the love in everyway that you can.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - - -

I am, along with Sherri Swanson and Aaron Brown, leading a trip to the Holy Land January 23-February 2, 2023.

For more information, click the link below.  And if you have any questions, please feel free to email me at jsbrink57@gmail.com

Click here for the brochure

No comments: