Saturday, March 12, 2022

Science only goes so far

We all know people that have had Alzheimer's. Dementia is a terrible thing and it appears to be irreversible.

I was watching the movie, "The Notebook" a few weeks back and there is this quote...  "Science only goes so far, and then there is God."  In spite of what we see in this world, there is always God.  There is always the moment when something happens that does not fit the mold.

I hope to never have dementia, but if I do, I hope that God lets me sneak thru every now and then so that I can tell my family and friends that I am still here and that I love them.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.


I am, along with Sherri Swanson and Aaron Brown, leading a trip to the Holy Land January 23-February 2, 2023.

For more information, click the link below.  And if you have any questions, please feel free to email me at jsbrink57@gmail.com

Click here for the brochure

No comments: