Wednesday, March 2, 2022

who we become

My friend Bruce sent me this meme:


I love this quote, but I fear that it is not true for everyone.  I run into so many older folks who are unhappy about this, about that, about anything.

Personally, I have found less to worry about as I have grown older.  I am less worried about my kids.  I am less worried about money.  It will all work out.  I feel that I am becoming a better person than I was when I was younger.  But I know of many, who seem to be getting worse- more worried, more disappointed, more fearful.

It is said that as you grow older, you can get bitter, or you can get better.  May more of us strive to become the person that we should have been long ago.

It is never too late to choose to be a kind and loving person.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.



No comments: