Friday, March 18, 2022

Water Slide





I have been on a number of cruises.  I have never done the water slides.  Last weekend, I climbed to the top of the 13th deck on Royal Caribbean's Independence of the Seas.  I took the plunge.  Round and round I went, sliding down at break neck speed, I was squealing like a baby.

The end came quickly, a bit surprisingly soon as I splashed down into the pool at the end.  I went completely under and got a nose full of water!

It was absolutely delightful.  Don't hold yourself back from things that you might enjoy. 

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - - -

I am, along with Sherri Swanson and Aaron Brown, leading a trip to the Holy Land January 23-February 2, 2023.

For more information, click the link below.  And if you have any questions, please feel free to email me at jsbrink57@gmail.com

Click here for the brochure

No comments: