Wednesday, March 23, 2022

tell them

I got an email from an old friend about the St. Patrick's day post:  Patty O'Furniture.

She said nice things to me.

I wrote her back.  I told her that she is a good soul.

There are two things that I like to tell people and I should say these things more often:

1.  You are a good soul.

2.  You are one of my favorite humans.

Share the love, spread the love.  Tell people things that are kind and that make them feel good.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - - -

I am, along with Sherri Swanson and Aaron Brown, leading a trip to the Holy Land January 23-February 2, 2023.

For more information, click the link below.  And if you have any questions, please feel free to email me at jsbrink57@gmail.com

Click here for the brochure

No comments: