Tuesday, October 24, 2023

70,000 posts

I saw a commercial on TV the other morning.  The commercial was against hate.  I don't know if it is true, but the commercial indicated that the following quote was posted online 70,000 times last year.  Here is the quote:  "Hitler was right."

WHAT??? Are you kidding me?  What is wrong with people?  He produced a killing machine that killed 6 million Jews.  Who in the world could think that this is a good thing.  Well, I actually went online into some of these websites and read some of the hatred.  It made me sick to my stomach.  What is wrong with people?

I guess that it is easier for some to hate, than it is to love.  I don't know why.  Personally I find that loving is much easier than hating.

They say that when you get old, you get bitter or you get better.  May we all, as we age, think harder, be more reflective, show compassion and follow the way of love.   Please choose to love.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.
- - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a trip to Ireland October 15-24, 2024.
click here for the brochure
If you have questions, feel free to email me at jsbrink57@gmail.com

No comments: