Monday, October 16, 2023

Rude

I remember some years ago I was eating at the First Watch on 40 highway - the one across from Lowe’s. Todd was telling me, Todd the server was telling me about one of the members of our 50-50 group being rude to him. 

I knew exactly who it was. I was absolutely mortified.  I was so upset that members of our church would go out to eat with the church group and be rude to one of the servers. 

The following Sunday I brought it up.  I didn’t name the group and I didn’t name the people, but I did name the restaurant and the server.

I can only hope that the couple that was rude got the message.  I hope that many people heard the message:  We have no right to be rude to anyone.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.
- - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a trip to Ireland October 15-24, 2024.
click here for the brochure
If you have questions, feel free to email me at jsbrink57@gmail.com

No comments: