Saturday, October 14, 2023

Why?

Russia invades Ukraine.

Someone, Russia?  Blows up one of Finland's gas supply lines at the beginning of winter.

Hamas does what it did.

I am sick of it.  I am heart sick of it.  Why can't we just get along?  Where in the world is basic kindness?  What ever happened to do unto others as you would have them do unto you?  Why can't we just get along?

Unfortunately, at the end of the day, the only person that I can control is me.  And so may we all do that.  May we fill the world with charity and kindness every day in every way.  May we go overboard with kindness.

Here are some specific ideas:
  • Ask the server their name.
  • Tip. Tip big.
  • Be generous. Live a generous life.
  • Speak kindly, even to mean people.
  • Drive with compassion for the other drivers.
  • Say thank you.

And on it goes.  I can't do anything about Putin or Hamas, but I can do something about me, and you can do something about you.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.
- - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a trip to Ireland October 15-24, 2024.
click here for the brochure
If you have questions, feel free to email me at jsbrink57@gmail.com


No comments: