Monday, October 30, 2023

What you said

Someone emailed me and said, "thank you for what you said."

I have noticed in life that I really appreciate it when someone calls it out, when someone tells it like it is, when I feel like I am getting a straight perspective.

Sometimes I read people and I think, "thank you for saying that!  That is exactly what I was thinking.  Someone finally said what I was thinking!"

I want this blog to be that.  I want it to be a place where the writing and the ideas are actually saying what we are all thinking.  I want to be brave enough to challenge the status quo if need be.

Keep pushing on me.  Please ask me to write about the hard things.  I grow by my interaction with all of you.

And by the way, I think that the people around you will benefit hugely- from you being candid with them.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.
- - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a trip to Ireland October 15-24, 2024.
click here for the brochure
If you have questions, feel free to email me at jsbrink57@gmail.com

No comments: