Thursday, October 5, 2023

Veto Power

I have started giving other people veto power.  I have an idea, but I want to make sure that you know that you have veto power.

I think this is important when you are introducing an idea into the equation that might be challenging to the other person.  I want them to be at ease.  I want them to be able to consider the idea that I am presenting without worry or pressure.

I have an idea to share with you, but I want you to know that you have full veto power.

It is kind of a fun thing to inject into a conversation.  It is a nice reminder to me and to them that this is not about me.  Yes, I have an idea, but you have veto power.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.
- - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a trip to Ireland October 15-24, 2024.
click here for the brochure
If you have questions, feel free to email me at jsbrink57@gmail.com

No comments: