Sunday, October 29, 2023

Old Friend

I ran into an old friend the other night.  We used to go to church together.  Times change, things change, marriages end, I moved to Florida.

This friend said to me, I have felt so bad about changing churches, about not staying up with you, about a few other things.

Hmmm.  Stop.

When you think of me, don't feel bad.  Ever.  You have not let me down.  I am not upset with you.  When you think of me - only feel good.  Let there be nothing between us except joy and happiness.  Let there be nothing between us except for kindness and peace.

Don't worry about anything, ever.  All is well.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.
- - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a trip to Ireland October 15-24, 2024.
click here for the brochure
If you have questions, feel free to email me at jsbrink57@gmail.com

No comments: