Friday, October 13, 2023

More on Israel

Let me begin with an update on our tour guide Avi Ben Joseph.  Several who have travelled with me to Israel have asked how he is doing.  He is ok.  He is heartbroken, but he is ok.  He is posting on Facebook and you can keep up with him there.

As more information about the attack on Israel comes out, I am shocked and angered by the behavior of Hamas.  I watched some videos about the rapes that took place.  And the murder of innocent civilians, including babies.

I am crying as I write this.  To me, this is not an issue to take sides on.  Democrats, Republicans and Independents should unite as human beings just as we did after 9-11.

There comes a time in life when we have to stop making excuses for evil.  We have to stop bargaining with it.   The mask is off of the Hamas terrorists.   They have to be dealt with.  Evil has to be eradicated, no matter what that means.  It is unfortunate that more civilians will suffer in Gaza because of Israel's response but this group can no longer be harbored.   Events like this cannot be allowed to happen again.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.  Pray that hearts that hate can learn to forgive and love.

 

No comments: