Friday, October 6, 2023

Glad to see you

Recently I have run into some people who are glad to see me.  How shocking!!! Glad to see me???

Well, every encounter that we have with another human has the potential to be a cold prickly or a warm fuzzy.  We all much more prefer the meetings that are filled with warmth.

When you meet someone with joy, when you light up when you see them, when you rush in to give them a warm hug, you are making their day.

You may not think of your actions as powerful, but simply being glad to see someone can brighten up their insides.

Be glad to see someone.  It just may make them glad to see you!

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.
- - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a trip to Ireland October 15-24, 2024.
click here for the brochure
If you have questions, feel free to email me at jsbrink57@gmail.com

No comments: