Friday, October 27, 2023

Jesus and guns

Would Jesus own a gun?  I doubt it.  He said that he didn't have a place to lay his head.  So, no place to keep a gun.  After all, what would he do with it?  Shoot someone?

Now I am not anti-gun.  We own 2.  But I am not a fan of assault rifles.  I only see them used for one thing. 

And so I saw this lovely car in the parking lot of the Orthopedic doctor.  It had two, in my opinion, mutually exclusive stickers...



So I love Jesus, but I also have an assault weapon.  If you want it, try to come and take it because I will kill you.  Is this the message that Christians want to send?

We need to be a little more careful when sticking labels on our cars.  I don't think that these two go together.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.
- - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a trip to Ireland October 15-24, 2024.
click here for the brochure
If you have questions, feel free to email me at jsbrink57@gmail.com

No comments: