Monday, October 9, 2023

How they think

Why did they do this? Why don't they do that? I don't understand their actions. I don't understand their behavior.

Ever feel that way?

Remember: Everyone's behavior makes sense if you have enough information.

I don't/you don't understand how they think because they don’t think how you think. I know you think the way that you think is right. I think the way that I think it’s right. But they don’t think the way you think and they don’t think the way that I think They have a right to think the way that they think. So leave them alone, give them some grace and understand that not everybody thinks the way that Jeff does.

Whatever they are doing, it makes sense to them. I cannot control the world. They have a right to their actions and choices whether I understand them or not.
It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.- - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a trip to Ireland October 15-24, 2024.
click here for the brochure
If you have questions, feel free to email me at jsbrink57@gmail.com

No comments: