Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Quote

First of all, Happy Birthday to my Dad. Paul Brinkman died in 2002 at the age of 75. If he were still alive today he would be turning 96 today. I miss him still.

My friend Bruce sent in this quote...

"Perhaps the most important thing we bring to another person is the silence in us, not the sort of silence that is filled with unspoken criticism or hard withdrawal. The sort of silence that is a place of refuge, of rest, of acceptance of someone as they are. We are all hungry for this other silence."
                                      RACHEL NAOMI REMEN

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a trip to Ireland October 15-24, 2024.
click here for the brochure
If you have questions, feel free to email me at jsbrink57@gmail.com

No comments: