Thursday, August 23, 2007

Lion's Den Man

What is in a username? Why do we pick the things that we do? I have always just stuck with some derivative of my name. Boring. 5,000 online accounts of one kind or another. Can't remember your username? For me it's easy. Its always one of three that I always use.

Occasionally I see a username that is intriguing. My brain reads it and looks at it. What does it mean? Why did they pick that?

Yesterday, I read a comment that someone posted to the blog. I don't know who it is, but the user name struck a cord with me.

Lion's Den Man.

Wow! I make an inspection of the picture that conjures up in my head. Not just Daniel in the Lion's Den, but I am the man in the lions den. Lions, me, and the protecting hand of God. What an incredible message this person is sending about their life: "I have troubles, I find myself among the lions, but I am always protected by the unseen God!"

That totally rocks! I may have to come up with a new user name. Thank you Lion's Den Man for blessing me with your message. May you find no lions today, just the protecting hand of the unseen God.

It's a beautiful day in God's world. Be sure to see the good.

No comments: