Monday, November 5, 2007

Gospel choir ladies

Ladies of the gospel choir..... I was surprised to hear that so many of you read this blog. You all made me feel really good. You asked for some names of Fernando Ortega songs. Here are some of my favorite of his albums. I have listed the title of the album first, then the names of the songs on the album. I put an asterisk * by my favorites.

this bright hour 1997
1. Angel Fire*
2. Children Of The Living God
3. Anita's Heart
4. Don't Let Me Come Home A Stranger
5. How Firm A Foundation
6. Jehova, Senor De Los Cielos
7. I Will Sing Of My Redeemer*
8. I Will Praise Him, Still*
9. All Creatures Of Our God And King*
10. Grace's Waltz
11. If You Were Mine**
12. Hear Me Calling, Great Redeemer
13. I Will Wait For My Change
14. O Thou, In Whose Presence**

Breaking of the dawn 1998
1. Creation Song (Glory To The Lamb)*
2. Lord Of Eternity*
3. Sweet Grace
4. Don't Take Me Far From Home
5. Be Thou My Vision*
6. When All Thy Mercies*
7. Margee Ann
8. Road Song
9. The Breaking Of The Dawn*
10. If I Flee On Morning Wings*
11. Jesus, King Of Angels*

home 2000
1. This Good Day*
2. Old Girl
3. Lonely Road
4. On The Line
5. Pass Me Not**
6. No One Else
7. Virginia Rose
8. Prayer For Home**
9. Beyond The Sky*
10. Winter Song
11. Give Me Jesus*

Storm 2002
1. Traveler
2. Come Ye Sinners, Poor And Needy*
3. Light Of Heaven*
4. Storm
5. Cristina's Dream
6. Our Great God*
7. Let All Mortal Flesh Keep Silent**
8. This Time Next Year**
9. A Place On The Earth
10. City Of Sorrows*
11. Sing To Jesus*
12. Jesus Paid It All**

Hymns of worship 2003
1. Pass Me Not*
2. Creation Song (Glory To The Lamb)*
3. Children Of The Living God*
4. Be Thou My Vision*
5. I Will Praise Him, Still*
6. All Creatures Of Our God And King*
7. Jesus, King Of Angels*
8. I Will Sing Of My Redeemer
9. How Firm A Foundation
10. When All Thy Mercies
11. Give Me Jesus*

The shadow of your wings 2006
1. Grace and Peace*
2. All Flesh is Like the Grass*
3. Let The Words of My Mouth
4. Open My Lips
5. Come, Let Us Worship
6. All Creatures of Our God and King
7. Great is Thy Faithfulness
8. Oh God, You Are My God
9. I Heard The Voice of Jesus Say
10. There Is Power in The Blood
11. Sing to Jesus*
12. Crown Him with Many Crowns
13. Savior, Like A Shepherd Lead Us

I am sure that these albums are available at any Christian bookstore. I purchased many of them thru an online music club. They also appear to be available on the web:

Here is his web site:
www.fernandoortega.com

Although I have no guarantees that you will like his music, it has been a huge blessing to me. My wife even likes it.

You were all great at the Terry Tekyl event. Thanks for singing. Bless you all.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a generous gift to take the time to list all of these. I prayed for you to become "totally unappointable" today. This is why: you continue to bless us in surprising ways. Paise God for the blessing of you...the blessing of Clay....the blessing of Kris. God is surely assembling His people around Woods Chapel Church! Awesome Gospel Choir!!!
Yahweh first and forever!

Anonymous said...

What would it take to have Ortega come here? If more people were to ear his message to music, they too would be lifted. What a wonderful gift for our younger members.