Friday, November 16, 2007

who is on your mind today

The gospel choir is singing Sunday in church. That is reason enough to make sure to be there. The sermon is going to be interesting. Some things that I have been thinking about.....a little different. Either very good or very bad. If its bad, don't tell me, my ego is still fragile.

DJ, Todd. Sometimes I think that God puts people on my mind. I don't know why. But ye are bein prayed for. Maybe God is doing something or getting ready to do something for you, in you. Its all good.

Who is on your mind today? Yourself? Look past self for a moment. See the people that God has given you. Is there someone particularly that comes to mind? Pray for them. See them today. Next time you see them, greet them with love. I believe that the good Lord puts people on our minds for a reason.

I greet this day with joy. I hope that you do as well.

Its a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: