Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thank you

The power of thank you.

Hear it. Feel it. I can sense it in the statement. The power of thank you.

Someone brought me a cup of coffee while I was ringing the bell. Thank you. Someone held the door open for me today. Thank you. Someone made coffee at the coffee bar. Thank you. Someone gave me air to breathe. Thank you. Someone gave me eyes that see, ears that hear, and a reasonably sound mind. Thank you.

Ahh, the power of saying "thank you." Give it a try. Its a holy thing.

Its a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jeff,
Thank you for the service today.
Thank you for always reminding me what is important.
Thank you for making me think that the three, obnoxious, three-year-old boys with with I've been blessed are awesome.

Thank you.

:)

Take care,
Kara McBurney