Thursday, November 15, 2007

greater love

Greater love has no man than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.

How many friends do you have that you would lay your life down for? I hope some of you dudes are reading. Here is my partial list. All women are worth laying down your life for. Guys have to earn it.

Guys I talked to yesterday: Greg, Dave, Nate, and DJ in the coffee bar. All good men. Eric, Bill, Ken, Vern, Jim, and Ivan.

Other guys from other days whose lives are worth more than mine: Doug, Bruce, Gary, Clay, Bob, Dan, Lions Den Man, Kyle, Rob, Jim, Aaron, Woody, Jeff, Ray, Otto, Phil, Brent, Matt, Kevin, Tim, Jerry, Kris, Brian, David, Andrew, Aaron, Russ, Jon, Gary, Nate, Mike, Greg, Paul, Weber, Steve, and the list goes on.

Sorry if I forgot you, I will not forget you in the moment of crisis.

Sometimes it is difficult for men to make friends, but when they can, there is a bond that is hard to explain. Friendship is so valuable. I hope that you have people in your life that you love so much.

Proverbs says, "if a man would have friends, he must show himself to be friendly."

Its a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Erik B said...

The gift of friendship is what you give to so many. I dont see you daily. Sadly, sometimes not weekly, but you are one of my very favorite people. You share the top of my list for many reasons, but mostly because of your willingness to extend your friendship to me.
Thanks