Tuesday, November 6, 2007

a song in the night

This is exciting. I woke up with a song on my heart, in my brain. How do they get there. Its like your soul is singing while you sleep. I don't deserve to wake up to this. Maybe I am experiencing a visitation.

Visitation...........one of those periods of life where God seems close. Immediate. You don't know how or why, you don't make it happen, but He just draws near. It sure beats the dry valleys.

Oh yes, back to the song. One of our praise bands used to do it.

He is exalted The King is exalted on high, I will praise Him. He is exalted forever exalted and I will praise His name. He is the Lord forever His truth shall reign, heaven and earth rejoice in His holy name. He is exalted the King is exalted on high.

I wish you a song in the day today, and tonight, a song in the night.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

InkyLynne said...

Hi Jeff! I have some new songs in my head today. I downloaded a number of Fernando Ortega songs yesterday. Grace and Peace, This is my Father's World, This Time Next Year, What Wondrous Love is This, The Breaking of the Dawn, Jesus Paid It All, If you were mine. This is the music I sleep to, and listen to while I am working. Sometimes words bounce off me, but music seems to find it's way in. Thank you for sharing your favorites.