Sunday, November 4, 2007

thanksgiving

Today is the first of four sermons on thanksgiving. I think I could talk for 52 Sundays about thanksgiving. If you are a Christian, you have plenty to be thankful for. Take a moment just now and count your blessings. Really, stop and take the time, try to think of at least eight things that you are thankful for. Don't close this blog until you do.

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.......................

Did you count them?
Being grateful should be one of the core values of every Christian. To ponder on things to be thankful for will change our outlook on life.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Dave Templeman said...

Technically I think there's more than 8 here - I have been so richly blessed.

1. God's love, mercy, his Word and the gift of life through Christ
2. My loving wife, my beautiful kids and my loving parents.
3. My health
4. As James Brown would say "Living in America"
5. My career
6. Music
7. My many friends including the people at Woods Chapel Church
8. Mountains, lakes, trees, winter & summer, fall colors, the new life of spring. What a wonderful creation we have all been blessed with.