Tuesday, November 20, 2007

There is something

There is something, something for me to do. I heard these wonderful words last night from a friend. A couple of years ago, he began to have a feeling that there was something he was supposed to do. Something for God.

He hasn't found the thing yet. That's not necessarily bad. I was glad to hear him say that it does not bother him. He is still looking, still listening.

What a glorious thought! I have a sense that God is leading me, speaking to me. I am not exactly sure what to do or where to go, but I keep listening. There is something.

God's immediate presence. God's hand at work. Let's rejoice with this brother. Let's pray that God will show him the thing.

Sometimes the thing is big and special. Sometimes the thing is just to be a dispenser of grace. Everyday in everyway, to share God's love. If we don't know what the big thing is, then lets just trust God and enjoy the feeling of His leading. But while we are searching and praying, lets all, everyone of us, deliver the goods. Deliver the grace. Spread the love. Its something that we are supposed to do.

But I don't do it because I am supposed to. I do it because it is good. Good. Big G Good. I am fulfilled when I share God's love. For this we were created.

Its a beautiful day in God's world. Be sure to see the good.

No comments: