Monday, December 14, 2009

cantata

A great big thank you to everyone who sang in the cantata or played in the orchestra. Cathy and I enjoyed it so very much. I know this is a great deal of work to do each year. I liked what Kris said at the end, "this is the music department's gift to each one in the audience."

Thank you for the gift. Thank you for the beautiful sounds and wonderful message. And somebody thought that the attendance would be light. Ha! Great attendance, great night. What a blessing.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

The sanctuary looked beautiful, the voices were awesome and I think the theme hit home in a big way to a lot of people. I know my husband regretted the 12 hour days, weekends, and 2-3 week long trips abroad that he spent away from his family. Although he tried, you can never get that time(special moments with family)back. Of course, we were able to have nice things, but nice things are over rated.

I felt like Woods Chapel Church was just bursting with love all day yesterday. What an awesome place to be.