Wednesday, December 2, 2009

compelled to write

I woke up at 4:30am and could not go back to sleep. Thoughts were rolling through my mind. I could not stop them. I had to write. I got up and wrote was was going through my mind.

When you are constantly looking for inspiration, this is a good thing. Sleepless nights with thoughts on your mind to write about are good things. May God give me many more of them.

I will post what woke me up tomorrow. It may not mean much to you, but it sure did fill my mind in the early hours. Today I just want to celebrate the joy of being alive and being awake with joyful thoughts.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Wow! Me too! I woke up and couldn't quit reliving my entire life. I'd think I was just about done and then I'd remember something and I've have to go back and fit it in and start all over again.

I might just have to take a nap today--reliving 59 years of a very eventful life in just an hour or so can be exhausting! ; )

Josh S. said...

It is a good time for restlessness. The Savior is coming soon, and we will rest.