Saturday, December 12, 2009

hacked

Well, I don't know what to think or do about this, but there is something funny going on with this blog. Yesterday when I posted, "the end of winter" everything looked fine. Today as I look at the post from yesterday, the word "degrees" is highlighted in green and it looks like a link. Don't click on it. I don't know what it is. When I hover my cursor over it, it appears to be a link to something with the university of Phoenix.

Now is it possible that somehow the word "degree" has been obsconded by the University of Phoenix so that when it appears, it makes a link to their program? I guess that is possible, but I just don't know.

Please just read the posts and don't click on any links in the text that seem strange. I did not put the link there and I will try to figure out how to get rid of them.

[update- I think I have figured it out. The group that hosts this blog used to offer an ad program that you could select to be a part of. I never did. I did not want the readers of this blog to be solicited with anything. Now it appears that the ad program is being forced onto those who write blogs. I will keep trying to get it removed, but in the meantime, don't click on any links in the body of the text.]

In the mean time, it's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeff - Just to ease your concerns, I don't have the word 'degrees' highlighted in green on what I read from yesterday's blog.

Anonymous said...

Nothing in your text from yesterday's blog appears in green on our computer, Jeff. Perhaps you have already resolved the problem. Hope so.

Always enjoy and appreciate your blogs, Jeff.

M.A.