Thursday, December 31, 2009

have a little faith

Well, I just finished the book, Have a little faith, by Mitch Albom. One of the book clubs is sponsoring a discussion time about the book on Monday, February 1st. Plenty of time for you to get the book, read it, and show up. I will be there to add my two cents.

I am not sure how to tell you what the book is about. It is about a man and his rabbi and his pastor. It is about a man and his faith. It is about the journey of human life. It is very good.

One quote that I liked,
"I walked a mile with Pleasure;
She chatted all the way;
But left me none the wiser
For all she had to say.

I walked a mile with Sorrow,
And ne'er a word said she;
But, oh! The things I learned from her,
When Sorrow walked with me."

I think the book is available in our bookstore at church, if not, I think you can get it about anywhere.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: