Saturday, May 15, 2010

facebook

Yes, I have a facebook page. There is only one reason why I got on facebook. I wanted to keep up with what my children were doing.

I check facebook once a month or so. So don't be offended if it takes me a while to confirm you as a friend. I don't like the message system on facebook and I find it difficult to reply to messages posted there. Please don't be offended. I just can't spend time at work on facebook every day answering messages. I have an email address at church, it is jeffb@woodschapelchurch.org. That is much easier for me.

Ok, I have to say this too. I don't have time for the facebook junk. I don't do mafia wars. I don't do the farm thing. I don't join facebook clubs. I don't trade facebook hugs. I do not want to tie up my computer with the applications and I just frankly do not have the time.

So please don't be offended if I am not up to speed with everything on facebook. Thanks for your understanding.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

You are too funny!

I love Facebook because I know that I can sit down at the computer any time, day or night, and connect with someone. And that's what gets me through some pretty lonely nights. I have friends in other states now that I've never met--they're friends of friends that I already knew and we all plan on meeting in person some day.

But, I totally understand your situation--how many friends do you have on there? Like a million or something? That should make you feel really good. I think anyone that knows you though, also knows that you're not good Facebook material. ; )