Wednesday, May 12, 2010

two new pair of glasses

Well it finally happened. The eyes don't see like they used to. Over time I adapted to this poor vision but it had got to the point where I needed help. The glasses will help me to see better. They will bring things in focus. That was how last week ended. Not a big deal. In fact, I'm looking forward to seeing things more clearly.

Now the second pair of glasses someone gave to me two days ago. They came in the form of an e-mail. This person took the time to write me about one of my kids. It was all good...very good. The stuff you always hope to hear one day. Kids grow up and begin to "get it"....you hope. You work hard with them, you hope it pays off. Its just hard to see it from your vantage point.

As we grind through things day in day out it is sometimes hard to see clearly the changes that occur around us. We loose focus…. sometimes we loose hope. Maybe we can be that new pair of glasses to someone else. Help them see things a little differently...more clearly.....provide a little hope.

Peace,
Lions Den Man

No comments: