Wednesday, May 26, 2010

swimming

I found a swimming pool last night. I have not been in a pool since last year. I remembered something wonderful that I had forgotten.

When I get into the pool, I am a teenager again.

My knees don't hurt, my skin feels good. I float and glide like a youngster. My brain actually flashed back to when I was a teenager and would swim with my sister. I remembered the scene from the movie "Cocoon" in which Jessica Tandy and Don Ameche and friends all were healed in the swimming pool.

It felt great. I should swim more often.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come indulge yourself any time! Just call. Betty

Anonymous said...

Stay tuned for updates about Jeff being off to compete in the swimming competition at the Olympics. You go Jeff.