Monday, May 3, 2010

tis the season

I love this time of year. The weather is awesome. The flowers are coming out. The windows are open. It is great.

It is also a good time at church. The summer slow down is not here yet. The crowds are very good and it isn't Easter. It is the way that the church ought to feel. It's not a special day, but the place is packed. The doors are just open and people are there.

I think God probably likes that. Just a regular day, no special "everyone has to go to church day," and the place is bustin.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I totally know what you're saying about the crowds at church. Yesterday seemed like an "everyone has to go to church day", but it wasn't. And everyone seemed so happy and upbeat. It was a very good day. It's amazing how the weather can affect our moods.

As for me, I look forward to church every Sunday. Although I may just get there earlier and be a bit "perkier" if the sun is shining. ; )